We provide the following services:
- electricity sector policy advice;
- the development and implementation of Market Codes (wholesale and retail);
- advice and support to regulatory authorities, including the drafting of consultation documents, analysing responses and drafting of decision documents;
- the regulation of monopoly activities, including price controls;
- advising market participants on market developments, supporting them in their interface with regulatory bodies, providing market related analysis, and advising on commercial strategy; and
- market analysis and modelling including developing bespoke analysis models for clients.
Our practice has been to work with a smaller number of clients over extended periods - in a number of cases over several years. Such assignments reflect both the value of the services we provide, and also close working relations that we have with our main clients.